: Support Colorado Ballet
Each year, Colorado Ballet reaches more than 80,000 audience members and offers more than 60,000 opportunities for children to experience dance through after school dance programs and student matinees. Corporate sponsorships and foundation support help make that impact possible.
Season Sponsorship and Production Sponsorships
- Recognition on Colorado Ballet’s local and regional advertizing
- Directly reach patrons attending performances with recognition in playbills and from the stage
- Behind the scenes access and VIP treatment at performances for your employees and clients
- Receive recognition during one Colorado Ballet performance including recognition from the stage and lobby signage
- Enjoy VIP treatment for employees and clients at the performance
- Markets your business directly to Colorado Ballet patrons
- Help Colorado Ballet keep costs low
- Opportunities include catering for special events, hotel rooms for visiting artists, and auction items for the annual gala.
Education and Outreach Sponsorships
- Provide arts education to under-served communities.
- Opportunities include bringing the Dance Renaissance program to a local Title I school or sponsoring a student matinee production of The Nutcracker.
Special Events Sponsorships
- Position your business as one that invests in arts and culture
- Creates an opportunity for employees to meet and mingle with ballet patrons
- Opportunities include table sponsorships at the annual gala and presenting sponsorships of educational series for donors
Please contact Heather McCallin, Assistant Director of Development at (303) 339-1714 or email@example.com