Attending your first ballet? Here are a few general policies:
- No lap seating. Every person must have a ticket.
- Cameras or recording: devices are not allowed during performance.
- Food, drink, smoking are not allowed inside the theater.
- No talking during the performance. If patrons around you are talking, please notify an usher.
- Silence all cell phones.
- Late seating: Patrons are encouraged to allow ample time to park, arrive
in the performance hall, and take their seating prior to the published
curtain time. Once the performance has begun (when the music starts or
the curtain rises), late arriving patrons may be asked to remain in the
lobby until an established performance break or scheduled intermission.
- Please be courteous to other patrons.
We hope you enjoy the performance!