Colorado Ballet to Premiere The One Gala April 20, 2023 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House
DENVER, CO (March 21, 2023) – Colorado Ballet will premiere The One Gala on April 20, 2023 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in the Denver Performing Arts Complex. Colorado Ballet invites everyone to attend The One Gala which celebrates the art form of ballet and supports the organization’s performing arts initiatives which positively impact the community and helps make Denver a thriving and vibrant cultural destination.
“It is an honor to be a part of Colorado Ballet’s premiere of The One Gala, which will be a night to remember and Denver’s finest philanthropic event this spring,” stated Douglas Richards, Colorado Ballet Gala Chair. “I would not want anyone to miss the opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary gala which will benefit many individuals whose lives are enriched by Colorado Ballet’s comprehensive programming, Academy and Education and Community Engagement.”
The One Gala
The event will showcase an exclusive presentation of Clark Tippet's Bruch Violin Concerto, featuring Artists of Colorado Ballet and Max Bruch's mesmerizing score performed live by the Colorado Ballet Orchestra and violin soloist Benjamin Baker. Additional delights will include artisanal cocktails, a ballet-infused live auction and a dazzling dinner. Guests will enjoy a series of fun surprises on Colorado Ballet’s very own “pink” carpet and throughout the evening.
The One Gala will premiere the Wish Tree, custom designed and created by Handsome Little Devils showcasing a spectacular display of donors’ philanthropy. Supporters of Colorado Ballet will be able to make gifts of $100 to $50,000 to impact various initiatives including Education & Community Engagement programs, Colorado Ballet Academy scholarships and Colorado Ballet dancer wellness.
Gifts to the Wish Tree can be made in-person at The One Gala on April 20, as well as online at COLORADOBALLET.ORG for non-attendees April 17–23.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LIVE AUCTION
- Walk-on roles in Colorado Ballet’s 2023/2024 Season productions of Swan Lake and Coppélia.
- The Ultimate Nutcracker Experience, including performance tickets, a private pre-performance reception with delectable holiday treats, an on-stage experience and photo opportunity with the Sugar Plum Fairy and a special one-of-a-kind handmade tiara.
- [Melody] In A Dream - Original artwork by renowned artist Dolan Geiman inspired by the ballet Giselle.
- Central Coast Wine Adventure at Epoch Estates Winery, generously donated by Emeritus Board members Liz and Bill Armstrong.
Colorado Ballet’s The One Gala Chair: Doug Richards
Lentine Alexis, Susan Bailey, Heather Beiser, Colleen Curran, Christie Del Ciotto, Marta Fabrykowski, Alyson Graves, Suneeta Hazra, Amy Height, Anne Hillary, Greg Laugero, Merry Logan, Victoria Phares, Denise Sanderson, Suzan Schlatter, Cari Spiecker, Kristin Wessell
TABLES AND TICKETS
- Diamond Tables are $25,000 and include premier seating for the gala performance and dinner for ten guests, a personally curated dining experience, the opportunity to host a company dancer at the table, premium wine, access to a VIP cocktail lounge, prominent Diamond recognition in the gala program, ten “A” price level tickets to a 2023/2023 Season production and Premier Society recognition and benefits for one year at the Principal Circle level for the table host.
- Platinum Tables are $15,000 and include premier seating for the gala performance and dinner for ten guests, the opportunity to host a company dancer at the table, premium wine, access to a VIP cocktail lounge, Platinum recognition in the gala program, ten “A” price level tickets to a 2023/2023 Season production and Premier Society recognition and benefits for one year at the Soloist Circle level for the table host.
- Gold Tables are $10,000 and include premier seating for the gala performance and dinner for ten guests, the opportunity to host a company dancer at the table, access to a VIP cocktail lounge, Gold recognition in the gala program, six “A” price level tickets to a 2023/2023 Season production and Premier Society recognition and benefits for one year at the Pas de Deux Circle level for the table host.
- Silver Tables are $5,000 and include a table for ten guests, Silver recognition in the gala program and Premier Society recognition and benefits for one year at the Patron Circle level for the table host.
- Individual tickets are $500. Tickets for Backstage Barre Grand Members are $250.
Tables, tickets and more information are available at (303) 339-1618 or online at COLORADOBALLET.ORG/GALA.
For more information about corporate tables and sponsorships, please contact Caitlin Stokes, Assistant Director of Institutional Giving, at email@example.com.
The 2022/2023 Season presenting sponsors are the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), PNC Bank, Lynnette Morrison, MidFirst Bank and Denver Ballet Guild. Supporting sponsors include Colorado Ballet Auxiliary, The Shubert Foundation, Bonfils Stanton Foundation, Genesee Mountain Foundation, and Colorado Creative Industries.
ABOUT COLORADO BALLET
Presenting exceptional classical ballet and innovative contemporary dance through performances, training, education and community engagement, Colorado Ballet continues to inspire and grow an increasingly diverse audience base in Denver, Colorado. Established in 1961 by Lillian Covillo and Freidann Parker, Colorado Ballet is a non-profit organization celebrating 62 years of excellence. As a world-class professional company serving over 100,000 national and international patrons, Colorado Ballet presents 55 performances annually to sold-out audiences in the 2,000 seat Ellie Caulkins Opera House. The Company’s 35 professional dancers and 25 studio company dancers come from all over the world. Colorado Ballet’s The Armstrong Center for Dance, a 35,000 square foot building, boasts eight state-of-the-art professional dance studios and amenities for the professional Company. Under the direction of Artistic Director Gil Boggs, Colorado Ballet performs classical ballet masterpieces, full-length story ballets and its critically acclaimed repertory production Ballet MasterWorks, featuring varied works from neoclassical ballets to world premieres. The Raydean Acevedo Colorado Ballet Academy serves over 1,200 students from toddlers to seniors each year. Colorado Ballet’s Education & Community Engagement offers programs to students and community members, making over 25,000 contacts and reaching over 200 schools and organizations annually. Participants come from a variety of backgrounds and socioeconomic statuses including youth, families, teachers, and people with and without disabilities. For more information, please visit coloradoballet.org.